Great meeting you here, welcome to my website!
I love a complex challenge or dealing with a crisis. As an experienced change and people development manager I am eager to get my hands dirty whilst my mind is spinning and becomes ever more creative.
My change management toolbox is never full enough, always keen on learning more. However, I have established a solid and effective toolbox for change and transition (happy to explain the difference over a cup of espresso), also (maybe better: especially) during crisis situations in international organisations. Applicable for both more traditional and agile environments, or when making the transformation of course; You’ll be surprised how powerful agile crisis management can be!
Experienced with working in international corporate environments, at strategical, tactical and operational level. Prefer interim jobs or projects.
Also specialized in crisis management, based on:
- 1999-2000: Millennium Project Director for TNT’s Road and Air Networks globally.
- 2001: Operations Deputy Linehaul Director during The September 11 attacks.
- 2002-2003: SARS crisis management – European Linehaul Director for all of TNT’s Road Transport in 35 European countries.
- 2008: Financial crisis: Global Learning & Development Manager, creating the Global Optimisation Academy to reshape operations leadership based on Operational Research principles, setting innovative standards to mitigate immediate impact and become fit for future afterwards.
- 2017: Cyberattack – paralysing 50+ countries within one transport company for more than a month; creating contingency plans for road network operations in 48 countries in Europe.
Always looking for the next challenge. You can contact me hereHope to see you soon!
+31 (0)6 53 89 75 67
Update 1-6-2020: I have been contracted by ASML as the lead Organization Change Manager Manufacturing for 4 days a week. Still available for the other 3 if needed.